Hi

In case someone come here, searching for same issue:

Notification with blinking LED example....

using QML Bindings and example from doc, just exchange the category from
'x-nemo.example'  to 'x-nemo.messaging.im'

Button {
    Notification {
        id: notification
        category: "x-nemo.messaging.im"
        summary: "Notification summary"
        body: "Notification body"
        onClicked: console.log("Clicked")
    }
    text: "Application notification" + (notification.replacesId ? "
ID:" + notification.replacesId : "")
    onClicked: notification.publish()
}

Example, using golang:
func notifiyUser(title string, body string) error {
        conn, err := dbus.SessionBus()
        if err != nil {
                return err
        }

        var m map[string]dbus.Variant
        m = make(map[string]dbus.Variant)
        m["category"] = dbus.MakeVariant("x-nemo.messaging.im")

        obj := conn.Object("org.freedesktop.Notifications",
"/org/freedesktop/Notifications")
        call := obj.Call("org.freedesktop.Notifications.Notify", 0, "",
uint32(0),
                "", title, body, []string{},
                m,
                int32(0))
        if call.Err != nil {
                return err
        }
        return nil
}

Of course, in real app, one should use own category files as pointed out by
Andrey.

Bye
Georg