Assuming you need SQLite since you are developing for SailfishOS the first
result here seems to be what you are looking for:
https://www.google.nl/search?q=c%2B%2B+sqlite

Instead of creating one SQLite object you create 2 or more, one for each
database.... though if you are opening a lot of databases you might want to
consider if they shouldn't all be different tables in the same database.

Of course you could also be more forthcoming about what exact db you're
trying to connect to and what you tried so that we don't do double work for
you, I believe as a community we need to be helpful etc. but as a member
looking for help I also need to do my due diligence, without that expect
short basic answers or none...

The general idea should be along these lines:

sqlite3 *db1, *db2;
sqlite_open(path1, &db1);
sqlite_open(path2, &db2);

Regards,