*From:*Devel [mailto:devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] *On Behalf Of *Dylan Van Assche via Devel
*Sent:* 10. kesäkuuta 2017 12:45
*To:* Sailfish OS Developers mailing list
*Subject:* [SailfishDevel] Nemo DBus typedCall

Hi devs,

I'm playing around with the Nemo DBus QML plugin but I'm a little bit stuck when using the function typedCall().

DBusInterface{
id:/wifi/
bus:DBus.SystemBus
service:'net.connman'
path:'/net/connman/technology/wifi'
iface:'net.connman.Technology'
signalsEnabled:true
function/setState/(powered){
var/value/=/powered/?'true':'false'
typedCall('SetProperty',
{'type':'s','value':/value/},
function(){/console/.log('[INFO]wifipowerstate set')},
function(){/console/.log('[ERROR]wifipowerstate failed')})
}
function/propertyChanged/(name,value){
/console/.log("WiFichangedNAME=%1VALUE=%2".arg(/name/).arg(/value/))
}
}

But it seems that I'm doing something wrong when I try to enable/disable wifi. It's my first attempts with DBus but I have managed to read the signals with the plugin without any issues.

Cheers,

Dylan