From: Devel [devel-boun...@lists.sailfishos.org] on behalf of Dylan Van Assche
via Devel [devel@lists.sailfishos.org]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 6:03 PM
To: Sailfish OS Developers mailing list
Subject: [SailfishDevel] SDK auto setter/getter

Hi,

I'm rewriting my Sailfish OS apps with a C++ backend by following the
encapsulation rules.
This implies that I need a get/set for each C++ class so I searched online if
QtCreator cannot generate these automatically and it should do it:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21142940/how-to-make-getter-and-setter-methods-in-qt-creator-automatically
However, the Sailfish OS QtCreator doesn't seem to do this when I press ALT +
ENTER on a member variable, the same for the Refactor option.

Is it disabled or am I doing something wrong?
Writing each setter/getter myself takes a lot of time...

Kind regards,
Dylan Van Assche