Thanks for the demo application! This is something I can work with :)
It would be nice for Sailfinder to store its API keys in a secure storage.
This way, I don't have to authenticate the user each time he or she wants to
use Sailfinder.
Only a check needs to be applied to see if the key hasn't been expired of
course.

Kind regards,
Dylan