Hi Eli,

> 1. The package that gets built includes python bytecode files (*.pyc and
> *.pyo)

That's desired AFAIK

> 2. The package is architecture specific instead of "noarch"

You can add the following to your .yaml:

  BuildArch: noarch

> [...] which the SDK wants to
> autogenerate based on the .pro and the .yaml files as far as I understand.

Just the .yaml is consulted when generating the .spec.

> Also does harbour accept mpris now or does the fact that the SDK screams
> about that mean I have no chance of updating?

The two FAQ items https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#2.16.0 and
https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#6.1.0
refer to the list of allowed dependencies - mpris is not listed there. You
should be able to
package mpris with you package to avoid the dependency on system mpris - such
an approach
is allowed of course.

BR,
Martin