Hi,

If you refer to http://flatkill.org/ , it does have lot of good points. In
this respect, its similar to what we have with the native apps, as soon as
some security flaws are used. At the moment, I would prefer to get access
to the latest Qt and other recent software. But users are still responsible
for thinking before installing, as they are now. Note that in many aspects
our current packaging together with bundled libs is similar to flatpak
already. So, why not to make it with the recent libs as well?

Cheers,

Rinigus