On Saturday, 4 January 2020 17.54.19 CET you wrote:
> How about this?
>
> Dialog {
>      SilicaListView {
>          anchors.fill: parent
>          PullDownMenu { /* MenuItems */ }
>          header: Column {
>              width: parent.width
>              DialogHeader {
>                  title: "Title"
>              }
>              SearchField {
>                  width: parent.width
>              }
>          }
>      }
> }

Yes (below), but not with "width: parent.width" in the header column, which
turned out to be crucial to have. If not the header didn't show at all.
Thanks! Now I will make that repo read-only and save it for eternity ;)

The only practical issue here, is that the search field and the menu
indicator are hidden behind the header until you scroll back, meaning that
you could scroll all the way to the end of the list and back, before you
noticed you could search instead. But that can probably be fixed with some
top margin.

> > or:
> >
> > Dialog {
> >      SilicaListView {
> >          PullDownMenu { /* MenuItems */ }
> >          header: Column {
> >               DialogHeader {}
> >               SearchField {}
> >          }
> >      }
> > }
> >
> > Neither works, but as coderus wrote to me in a PR 4-5 years ago, I do
> > weird stuff ;)
> >
> > I could write all the variations I've tried, but that would just be a
> > parade of more weird stuff with variations over missing or misplaced
> > header, menu, search field or list.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Thomas Tanghus