Question to Rinigus  =)
First, you have great work wit Flatpak! Respect!
Second, i am working with port of Godot Game Engine, its allready work, but, I
still haven't figured out how to call a maliit keyboard in a non silica
application. As I see you have figured it out, please share your experience,
give me a link to your code/repository where you initialize the keyboard.
Thanks!
if you in telegram, me its sashikknox.