Hi,

I have been using my Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra (3.2.1) as a modem by connecting it to my router with USB cable, and it has worked perfectly - after I did the fixes found in TJC, that is. I assume the same fixes I did should fix Jolla Phone, too. I have my Jolla Phone still, but I don't have the time to test it right now.
--
Matti Viljanen