Hi Eli,

This sounds a lot like

https://together.jolla.com/question/220689/bug-updating-to-the-latest-sdk-307-the-numeric-pad-and-much-others-keys-dont-work-anymore-in-qtcreator/

That bug will be fixed in our next release.

 -Ville

On 31.3.2020 0.43, E.S. Rosenberg wrote:
Hi all,
I'm not sure if I messed up something in my config or if this is something else.
Inside the SDK the shift key combined with arrow keys doesn't work at all.
I can select a block of text by holding shift and clicking with the mouse but shift+{up,down,left,right,home,end,pgup,pgdn} doesn't work.
(all the above buttons are mapped to my arrow keys on my laptop).

Anyone else also seeing this?

specs: QtCreator 4.9.1 (latests SDK - 3.2.1.x OS), Ubuntu 20.04 (pre release)
Thanks,
Eli