Hi all,

I'm wondering if it's possible to include data of your own application
in the backup created in the system settings? And if there is, is that
method allowed on Harbour? If no, are there any plans to open it up?

With backup via system settings, I mean for example like the browser
does for its bookmarks.

I couldn't find any documentation on the wiki about this subject, but I
have found two projects on the sailfish Gitlab instance which might have
to do something with it, namely "the vault"
(https://git.sailfishos.org/mer-core/the-vault), which seems
unmaintained, and "vault" (https://git.sailfishos.org/mer-core/vault),
which seems like it was based on the first project, but then almost
everything got removed
(https://git.sailfishos.org/mer-core/vault/commit/1419af0acbff716a2773dc563bd5d93db8f6bd91).
Is it going to be deprecated? And if so, is there a better alternative?
--
Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,
Chris Josten