I updated to 3.3.0.16 last night, and now I get this error when trying to
run any of my apps that uses it:

[C] expression for network:71 -
file:///usr/share/harbour-dktv/qml/components/Network.qml:30 module
"org.freedesktop.contextkit" is not installed

I have this import:

import org.freedesktop.contextkit 1.0

which - still - is in
https://github.com/sailfishos/sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator/blob/master/allowed_qmlimports.conf

Normally when encountering such an error, the app would end up with a
"White Screen of Death", wouldn't it?

First thing that got me wondering, was that when installing an app as RPM
from the SDK, the device asked for confirmation to install?

Another of my apps now can't find the custom QML plugin packaged with it.

I haven't updated the SDK yet, so still on 2.2.4, but shouldn't it be backwards
compatible?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Thomas Tanghus