Hello,

As you might have noticed, we've been lately migrating away from the
Statefs based ContextKit API implementation. The QML interface already
got rewritten in 3.3.0 as a simpler version that doesn't need a
background daemon [1]. Ideally, and hopefully, applications using that
module should keep working as they used to.

Alas, it didn't all go without glitches: the Jolla phone, tablet and
SDK are depending on bluez4 packages and a dependency problem related
to that slipped through the cracks [2]. It's fixed now and if we end up
doing a bug fix release for 3.3.0, that should be included there.

What's been remaining is the c++ library, libcontextkit-statefs-qt5.so,
which is about to be removed from the allowed libraries [3]. Based on
our checks on Store app dependencies, that shouldn't affect too many.
We found only two applications from a single developer and have
contacted him. The usage on those didn't either seem too hard to
migrate to QML or other API. So all in all it hasn't appeared worth it
providing a c++ compatibility library for this little use.

This as heads up. Please comment if you have any concerns.

[1] https://git.sailfishos.org/mer-core/nemo-qml-plugin-contextkit
[2]
https://git.sailfishos.org/mer-core/nemo-qml-plugin-contextkit/merge_requests/4
[3] https://github.com/sailfishos/sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator/pull/120