Hello,

it seems that the credits in the ChangeLog are not correct:

006-08-28  Paul A. Bagyenda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      * Minor fix: MM7 DeliverRsp should not have message ID parameter

I think it's because it is generated via script from CVS and user "bagyenda" checked it in...
As I am currently preparing to supply some more patches, I would suggest
a) giving me a CVS account (register me as an auther)
OR
b) posting at least "(supplied by [EMAIL PROTECTED])" when patches are checked into CVS

Maybee you could patch the message in the CVS-Root-Files...

Sincerely yours,
Stefan Koenig

Paul Bagyenda schrieb:
Updated CVS accordingly. Many thanks