There have been a number of additions/changes in mbuni CVS over the
last few weeks that I thought I might hi-light here:
- The Mbuni VAS GW can now be used to route messages from one MMSC
to another without passing through an mms-service. There are two ways
to do this:
- using the 'reroute' and 'reroute-mmsc-id' parameters, or
- using a loadable module or shell script that is called for
each message received, and returns the ID of the MMSC through which
to route the message (or the empty string to route to the matching
The module is also allowed to re-write the sender/receiver address!
- To cater for MMSCs with picky MM7/SOAP parsers, we've added extra
parameters you can use to control for exact coding of the MM7 XML you
send. Refer to doc for details.
- Support for custom MM7 implementations using the mmsc group config
variable value 'type = custom' in Mbuni VAS GW. This makes it
possible to (more easily) develop your own custom MM7 connectivity
type and plug it in.
As always, please refer to Changelog for details
Devel mailing list