Hi Klaus, Hi Stefano,

fixes to these limitations are scheduled to be done, but I'm afraid they will not be ready for the next release - more time consuming things are on the roll and I personally prefer to finish them before attacking something new...

Regards,
Bogdan

Klaus Darilion wrote:

Stefano Capitanio wrote:

Hi,

i would like to ask if the two known limitations of UAC Module (authentication does not support qop; CSeq not increased during authentication) will be resolved in future releases and if anyone has developed a patch or is working on it.

I wonder if the dialog module can be used to keep track of the CSeq difference between the SIPclient-->openser and openser--->upstreamSIPcomponent and modify all messages on the fly?

Or another idea - would i be possible to store the Cseq difference in the record route parameter of uac module too?

regards
klaus