Hi Alan,

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 12:44, Alan Hourihane wrote:

> Have a go at trying to fix it with changing the line above.

Well, I guess I've been too fast here. The problem doesn't come from the
code I cited, sorry.

Actually, it seems to be related to the size of the output (or maybe a
ratio between the source and destination sizes ?) Xv window, but not the
way I thought it was... Sorry about this. It seems I'm not able to track
down what is the exact limit for the problem to show up. It's probably
something like a 600x400 window. I've added traces, all arround and I've
also tried to remove the VID_DOUBLE_LINEBUFFER_FOR_WIDE_SRC flag and it
has no effect.

Amazingly enough, I have 1 video that doesn't show the problem, whatever
the size of the output window (maybe RGB not showing the problem while
YUV does ? I don't know if that makes any sense). All other videos I
have show the problem.

Any clue where I should look next ?

Cheers,
--