On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Sven Luther wrote:

> That said, another thing that would be nice, would be the possibility to
> specify one display section for every depth, instead of just copying it
> for each supported depth. Do many people in these times of 64+Mo of
> onboard memory specify different resolutions for different depths ?

I don't know if it makes sense from a code point of view, but from
the config file side, I'd suggest allowing a "Display" subsection
to have multiple "Depth" qualifiers (possiby FbBpp and Visual too).

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna