Ar an 2ú lá de mí 6, scríobh Egbert Eich :

 > Aidan Kehoe writes:
 >  >  Ar an 2ú lá de mí 6, scríobh Egbert Eich :
 >  >
 >  >  > Also they seem to have difficulties to make attachments
 >  >
 >  > NB; this is not a badly-designed-user-interface issue; bugzilla on
 >  > bugs.xfree86.org is _buggy_ with regard to creating patches.
 >  >

 > Maybe you have misunderstood me:

I understood you; unfortunately what I was trying to say in my head didn't
make it to the keyboard in one piece. I meant to say, "bugzilla on
bugs.xfree86.org is buggy with regard to creating attachments." If people
put patches (that is, diff(1) output) into the comments field, it was
frequently because creating attachments wasn't working for them.

That said, perhaps this has been fixed lately; I haven't noticed as many
people putting diff output into comments in the last few weeks.

--
Parhásárd; rex quondam Pokémonorum, rex futuram Pokémonorum.