Hey

I just build the 4.3.99.7 snapshot this afternoon, and did not notice and
problems with the building process. X started normally and for a while
usage seemed normal.

But when I started up AMSN and tried to send someone a message, I
simply couldnt get any text to enter into the inpt box. I tried several WM's
and various tricks to make the chat window definately in focus. Nothing
made it work.

I just tried using GFtp aswell, and the same problem occurs on the
password input box but not on any other of the text input boxes. Which
leads me to believe that this maybe related to authenticated inputs or
something.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Andrew