Tim Roberts wrote:
> I've recently been made aware of the XFree86 Savage
> driver that VIA released
> and is now available on Alan Hourihane's web site.
> This driver is so much
> superior to the one I've been maintaining that I
> should be embarrassed.
>
> My question is: has anyone actually taken an action
> item to incorporate this
> into the 4.3.99 tree?

I'd like to reiterate Tim's question. Have Via
recently released drivers been integrated into 4.3.99?
I had the feeling that the drivers in 4.3.99 were
based on Via's previous release?

I looked in Alan Cox's and Alan H's sites for Via
drivers and only found the binary compile of CVS
latest drivers on Alan H's xfree86 page.

Alan.