Here's Alan Cox's mail about it.  In 2.4.20-ac1.
                        - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HP Labs, Cambridge Research Laboratory
On Sul, 2003-07-27 at 17:26, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> Alan Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Soeren - do you mind if I hack up the code you sent or do you want me to
> > give you a list of stuff that I think wants doing ?
>
> I definitely don't mind if you want to do the work for me :-).

Some test code in the 2.4.22-ac1 tree now. I've switched the logic
around a little and also set it up so that you can open then bind to
the card you want and multiple opens selecting multiple cards work.
I need to fix multiple opens of same card yet.

Its not currently keeping timestamps as I wasn't clear if those were
also needed.

--- End Message ---