On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 05:07 am, Kirk Haderlie wrote:
> Is it possible to debug XFree86 using a dual monitor setup on a single
> machine.  I tried using -keeptty but this doesn't do what I would expect.
> Can X be run on one monitor and a debug console on the other?

If you have _two_ video devices that you can define in XF86Config then
simply define the XSession to start on the device that is not your debug
terminal.

If you only have dual head card that you cannot define to have two devices
then you may need to use some for of remote access as mentioned above.

Andrew.