Marc Aurele La France <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Log message:
>   An improved implementation of ...
>
>    573. Rework REGION_* macros to eliminate NEED_SCREEN_REGIONS build failures
>         (Marc La France).
>
>   ... to eliminate the extra store that was introduced.

I just tried to compile current HEAD here, and this change causes
compilation errors in xc/programs/Xserver/Xext/security.c, which uses
the REGION_*-macros.  I guess that one needs updates as well.

While I'm at it, there seems to be a quite significant delay from when
changes are published on the cvs-updates list until they are available
with cvsup from anoncvs.  Is there any information available as to how
information is replicated onto anoncvs for the rest of us?  (It's
quite annoying having seen some changes published that I want to test,
and having to wait ~12 hours for it to become available.)

-Harald
--
Harald Nordgård-Hansen, Linpro AS,
Wilbergjordet 1, NO-1605 Fredrikstad, Norway