I am looking to get in touch with someone at Intel whom is
responsible for Linux video driver support, to discuss some
issues.  I'd have emailed Mathew Sottek, however I haven't seen
him post publically for quite a long time, so I'm not sure if
he's still involved with Intel video related issues.

If someone from Intel could forward this to the proper person,
or anyone else reading this who knows whom I should contact, and
could provide me with an Intel email address contact, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

TIA