Mark Vojkovich wrote:

What's the question/problem?

Where might this bug be at home?

By "bug" I mean that red and blue are always the same, which they obviously shouldn't.

By "at home" means in what part of the XAA (?) source should I start looking?

Thomas

Mark (and others),

I played a little with a8r8g8b8 alpha textures and despite the fact my driver (erm, by hardware reasons) can't accelerate them, I think I found an issue:

(I use a source where these kinds of alpha textures are still accepted by XAA, ie before Mark disabled this).

The textures always have identical red and blue alphas. Green is ok, though. I have no idea where to look for this... any hint?

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria