Title: MetricsDirect
www.MetricsDirect.com
MetricsDirect: A Search Marketing Company
Imagine the impact of more than 16 million Targeted Visitors viewing your site.
Hi, my name is Meredith and I am an Account Manager at MetricsDirect. I noticed that you advertise your site http://www.xfree86.org on the Overture search engine under the search term 'find xfree86'. I would like to introduce you to MetricsDirect, a unique online search marketing service enabled by advanced keyword targeting technology that delivers the most cost effective and measurable results for advertisers.

MetricsDirect offers:
  • More visitors to your site
  • Unmatched performance
  • Metrics-based results
  • Excellent Customer Service and Account Management
  • Sign up Demo
    **sign up now and get a 15% bonus credit to your campaign

    • $10,000 Budget
    • $1.66 CPC
    • 6,024 Visitors
    • 1,506 Registrants
    • $6.64 CPA

    • $10,000 Budget
    • $0.02 CPV
    • 500,000 Visitors
    • 7,500 Registrants
    • $1.33 CPA
    CPV MetricsDirect delivers 5 times the ROI direct to your site with more visits and more registrants
    MetricsDirect's new model for buying advertising is called Cost per Visitor (CPV). This model offers marketers:

  • Control: You control the frequency and reach of your advertising
  • Targeting: Your messages are targeted at keywords and delivered at the time that users most       likely are interested in what you have to say or sell
  • Results: MetricsDirect delivers targeted, measurable and consistent performance

  • A combination of the most successful online advertising solution, unmatched performance and excellent customer service, MetricsDirect always comes out on top in the online advertising world.

    Call us Today!
    Autumn Bryan P. 425-279-1135 | Meredith Dearie P. 425-279-1128 | Michelle Oglesbee P. 425-279-1147
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    3600 136TH PLACE SE | BELLEVUE, WASHINGTON 98066
    P 425-522-1200 | F 425-522-1199 | www.metricsdirect.com
    a 180solutions company
    If you would prefer not to receive our email offers in the future, please click here: http://www.180solutions.com/about/optout.aspx?email=