Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:06:37 +0100

Hello again,
Casandra Langford here with good news
I sent you an email recently because Bobbie Bergeron my Manager of New Accounts,
has informed me that you easily qualify for a new mo.rtgage!
We represent several major lenders that are willing to offer you
a great deal that would save you mo.ney each and every month for years to come.

We have helped families in Armed Forces - Europe, American Samoa, Armed Forces - Pacific as well as, all over the nation.
You could get a bigger home and still save mon.ey each and every month.
You can easily obtain a loa.n for 332718 dollars, for less than 671 dollars a month.
Simply fill out our quick and easy form to receive
your quo.te at ((N..O - c.o.s.t)) and ((N..O - o.b.l.i.g.a.t.i.o.n)) to you.

This way for a great opportunity

Thank you for your time
Sincere best wishes
Casandra Langford

415754441429291759416214598562449453694754374236792773492
cnAomrvsxTgAJXtvtbVoTIasyndBE3N
tantamount show wiggins dance euclidean radii supplicate dealt johanson eigenvector apace osteology lynchburg crosby chronography prick hurdle myrtle inaugural charm safekeeping sulfonamide arccosine