On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 07:57:04AM -0600, Marc Aurele La France wrote:
> Hi.
>
> DMX introduced a fair amount of source code duplication.  In particular, its
> GLX proxy seems to be based on older snapshots of GLX & friends.
>
> Now, I've already addressed some of the simplest aspects of this.  But, at this
> point, I would like some opinions as to whether I've grokked this correctly, or
> whether it is worthwhile to proceed with preventing further skews and dealing
> with those that are already there.
>
> Proceeding with this would entail some co-ordination between the various CVS
> repositories involved.  Hence my query.
>
> Any comments?

The GLXproxy code was written by SGI and donated to the DMX project.  I
would suggest coordinating with Guy Zadickario <guy-at-sgi-dot-com> as
he was the main author/contact of this code.  Also, if there are changes
that you make, please submit patches to the dmx-devel list so that they
can be incorporated into the other source repositories and thus minimize
version skew.  Thanks!