I wish to add a new field to every inventtrans record and update this field
depending other inventrans field values when a record is created.

Can anyone tell me the class/method or where I should put such code.  I was
thinking of on the inventtrans table insert method but dont think this is
such a good idea.  From my XAL days I know there is alot of stuff that goes
on when updating and inserting inventtrans records (like summing up
identical records etc) and so think I need to be careful where I set the
field in Axapta also.

Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT