From: James Flavell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 April 2004 08:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] Ageing report

I think maybe if you give the example of the trans that not appear, i.e. what dates on the data etc and what dates you run on report
To set what date is used you should press the 'Date principal' button on settlement screen and set as you wnat (is saved as a user setting)

As mentioned the cust trans report has no 'as of' date so it takes the current status of the trans whereas aging has an 'as of' option, so these reports may not match even with same date range specified... without exact report setting used and examples of the trans that going missing its hard to know how the report is processing....