From: kamtt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 7:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] Customised Filtering

Hello,
I am new for Axapta and I have encounter below problem.
In Sales Line of Sales Order, I would like to select an ItemGroup
first and then it will automatically filter and shows for Item
Numbers which are only related to selected ItemGroup.

I don't want to jump to Item Number and filter using standard. In
this way, user need to select ItemGroup first and and it will show
filtered Item Numbers when he dirll down on Item Number field.

Please advice me how to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance,
kamtt