Hello all,

For our customer we need to create 8 new messages/schema's in Commerce
Gateway.

These messages are very specific, therefore we can't use the 2 standard
message types (orders and invoices) that are supplied with Axapta.

I've never created new messages in Commerce Gateway before. Does anyone have
experience with this?

I have the following questions; hopefully somebody can help me with these:

1.      The structure of the XML message needs to be created in classes and
methods. Is it possible to generate these classes and methods automatically?
2.      Does the message have to comply to specific requirements when
attaching it in the Schemas form (Basic\Setup\Gateway\Schemas) in Axapta? Is
it possible to use a DTD?
3.      Are there any special configurations necessary in Axapta?
4.      Is there any (good) documentation available on creating new schemas
in the Commerce Gateway?
5.      Any tips & tricks?

Thank you in advance!

Gideon