From: HEW (Mag. Helmut Wimmer) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 March 2004 21:46
To: 'development-axapta@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: AW: [development-axapta] Use of InventSumLogTTS table

Hi

The INventSumLogTTS table is not only used for the IMTS, but also for
Master planning. If you have a master planning license, the table will
be filled. The records will be deleted when running the master planning.
(another disadvantage of that: if you have a master planning license but
n ever run it, the records will never be deleted).

Best regards
Helmut