From: Brandon George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 April 2005 08:38 PM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Visual Source Safe + Axapta Projects

Hello All,

I know I am full of questions today! Anyway, has anyone ever used Axapta
Projects / Code with Visual Source Safe. We use VSS for all of our ASP.Net /
C# projects, and we would love to be able to continue to use VSS for version
control / backups, etc.

Anyway any help in that Dept. would be great!

Thanks,
Brandon