-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of gideonneijs
Sent: 8. juli 2005 10:15
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Re: Input mask

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply.
The problem is that i don't want to use a number sequence. I only want
to make sure the format of the number is correct. The number itself can
be any number.

Best regards,

Gideon

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "taulbert2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi Gideon,
> why don't you use the format of the number sequence?
> Your example should look like this: UK-##-####-##.
>
> Best regards,
> Tom
>
> --- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, Gideon Neijs
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >

> > Does anyone know if it's possible to set up an input mask on an
EDT or a table field?

> > For example: I want to prescribe that an item id always has the
> following
> > fomat:    xx-xx-xxxx-xx  (e.g  UK-34-8732-02)
> >

> > Does anyone know if this is possible or have an suggestion?
> >

> > Thanks in advance!
> >

> > Gideon

Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS