Hi, Stefan,

You have to change the report design through AOT. Set
the property "SumAll" or "SumNeg" or "SumPos" of
real-type controls to "Yes".

Those controls will then be summed up by Axapta
automatically.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,

Sonny Wibawa Adi
MBS Certified Professional - Axapta 3.0 Technical
MCSD.NET
MCAD.NET

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS