this can be due to many probs -application error, same port used by another
application, missing application folder, incorrect client configuration etc etc.
  Check out the event viewer from control panel, and you will get an idea why
the client is not connecting to AOS. If client config is okay check  if the AOS
is running.

onurkiyik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Friends,

I am having a problem with AX 4.0. I have
installed AX 4.0 successfully on windows 2003 server. But i can not
start the axapta because of an error "failed to established connection"

What are the possible solutions? what can i do?
Please help me.

With Kind Regards,

Onur KIYIK.