From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Dahlsgaard Jan
Sent: Fri 2/8/2008 2:53 PM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Query on temporary table

Hi

For some time I have used TmpLedgerTable to hold some records, and
scrolled thru these using a simple while-select:

tmpLedgerTable.setTmpData(this.tmpdata());
while select tmpLedgerTable
{
do something
}

Now, for different reasons, I have to change this to a query like this:

tmpLedgerTable.setTmpData(this.tmpdata());
q = new Query();
qbdsTLT = q.addDataSource(TableNum(TmpLedgerTable));
qr = new QueryRun(q);
while(qr.next())
{
do something
}

But this doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong, or can a temprorary
table not be used in a query ?

Kind regards

Jan Stelsig Dahlsgaard
Axapta Developer