From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Abhay
Sent: Thursday, 02 April, 2009 9:27 PM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Cc: axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Error whle running Sales tax payment

Dear All,
If I enter a Purchase Order with Sales tax or VAT and then run the Sales tax
Payment Cycle I am  getting the following error please help urgent
requirement .Cannot edit a record in Adjustment (TaxAdjustments_IN).
The record has never been selected.
I do not know why this eror is appearing when the records exist in the
posted Journal Voucher. Regards
Abhay

http://www.eset.com