Hello,

You can use the inventrans also. Try looking for the voucher.

  _____

From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jquinteroz
Sent: Wednesday, 08 April, 2009 11:26 PM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Where is comming from this transaction?

Hi!:

I have a lot of transactions like this in the end of year process:

DatePhysical Qty TransType Voucher InventTransId StatusRece
13/31/2008 1,159 Profit/Loss ICV00109 L00099999 Purchasing

In InventTrans table. I looked for original documents using
InventTransId but the form don't show any original
document for that....I searched also in InventTransPosting
but I don't find any related document...
How I can find which is the related document?.

--
Joe

http://www.eset.com