De: "benoit.billington" <benoit.billing...@yahoo.com>
À: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Envoyé: Mercredi 15 Avril 2009 11:55:21 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne /
Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: [development-axapta] Query QueryBuildDataSource - Distinct records

How can I have distinct record using the querybuilddatasource from AX 4.0

If I was using AX 2009 i think i could use the addGroupBy method but what can I
do with AX4.0 ?

public void executeQuery()
{
Query query = new Query();
QueryBuildDataSource qbsAppFamily;
QueryBuildDataSource qbsInventTable;
QueryBuildRange qbr, qbr2;

;
qbsAppFamily = query.addDataSource(tablenum(ALXApplicationFamily));
qbsAppFamily.name(aLXApplicationFamily_DS.name());

qbsInventTable = qbsAppFamily.addDataSource(tablenum(InventTable) );

qbr = qbsInventTable.addRange(fieldNum(InventTable, ALFamilyCode));
qbr.value(strFmt('(ALXApplicationFamily.FamilyCode == ALFamilyCode)'));

aLXApplicationFamily_DS.query(query);

super();
}

there's no relation between those 2 table, i just want to filter the
ALXApplicationFamily table to show only the record present in the InventTable
lines (since the FamilyCode is a field in that table)

I managed to do it but if there are several times the same familyCode in
InventTable, then it shows them all....

How can I specify "distinct" using QueryBuildDataSource

or how can i use a select statement to work in a Form in the executeQuery
Method?