Hello,

I want to show one formcontrol based upon dataareaid.
But that control is attached to respective table field group and that field
group is used as is in Form Design - > Group. So basically I cannot setup
"AutoDeclaration" property to Yes as it is disabled.

So When I tried to declare the same in CLassDeclaration method as

FormControl    _nameofcontrol;

and then in init() -> I wrote _nameofcontrol.visible(false) based upon
dataareaid.

It gives me error that " FormControl is not initialized".
How am I suppose to initilize it? Or Is there any other method to handle this
situation?
Please advise me.

Thanks,
Sam

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/