Hello,

I want to show one formcontrol based upon dataareaid.

But that control is attached to respective table field group and that field
group is used as is in Form Design - > Group. So basically I cannot setup
"AutoDeclaration" property to Yes as it is disabled.

So When I tried to declare the same in CLassDeclaration method as

FormControl    _nameofcontrol;

and then in init() -> I wrote _nameofcontrol.visible(false) based upon
dataareaid.

It gives me error that " FormControl is not initialized".

How am I suppose to initilize it? Or Is there any other method to handle this
situation?

Please advise me.

Thanks,

Sam