From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Åßü Ôwãî§
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:54 AM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Customization Problem

Hi,

I have done customization thru which I am taking input of serial number in
itemid field and then thru code have replaced itemid with corresponding
itemid and inventdim id. The customization is running successfully on Sales
Order and Purchase Order forms but on Transfer orders it is not running
properly and inventdimid is automatically replaced with default inventdimid.

When I debugged the code in modified method of ItemId field of Transfer
orders form I found out that \Classes\FormStringControl\modified method is
also called soon after this which might be resetting inventdimid.

I will be very grateful if anyone of you could help me solving this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Abu Owais

database 4910 (20100302) __________

http://www.eset.com