Fra: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] På vegne af benoit.billington
Sendt: 19. april 2010 15:18
Til: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Emne: [development-axapta] Linked forms - form focus ...

Hi,

I can't find any lostFocus method of a Form
so can anyone tell me how to achieve the following task :

I have the Item form open, and for an item I have the route form open
so those 2 forms are linked

I want to run a validation method when closing the route form and also when
changing item

I have achieve the closing one by using canClose() on the Route form.

But if I change Item I also need that validation done on the route.
If there was a lostFocus I could do it ... but it seems there isn't any in AX4.0

btw I can't put my validation on the validationWrite() method because my
validation concerns all the lines of that form (As i'm doing a sum on a field
and I can't execute that validation before all the lines are updated and
finalised)

any ideas?