Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this has been asked in the group before but if yes please
help direct me to the posting

I want to setup some way to alert me if the batch process (or batch user
login) has failed or not been started in AX4.0.

Basically I have several companies and about 5 batch groups in each so that
is 10 batch processes that need to be running.

I just want a simple way to get an email notification if the batch process
is not running

Usually the problem is the batch user session is terminated for various
reason such as hardware problem

So I was thinking is there some SQL script I can make to check the batch
user is logged in or somehow from outside AX query what batch groups or
processes are currently running in AX?

Thanks in advance for your help

James