I have found a solution to this:

By creating a new CustVendFindSettlements I am able to get the
tmpCustVendTrans tmp table that holds all invoices that are being settled.

 CustVendFindSettlements = new
CustVendFindSettlements(ModuleCustVend::Vend,ljt);
    CustVendFindSettlements.findSettlements();
    tmpCustVendTrans = CustVendFindSettlements.tmpCustVendTrans();

--Adam