Hi,

Is the business connector logged on the right company? (or is on the dat
company)?

Da: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:development-axa...@yahoogroups.com] Per conto di Adam Gregory
Inviato: mercoledì 29 settembre 2010 16:03
A: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Oggetto: [development-axapta] Vendor Invoice Journal from Business Connector

I have a static method in X++ that creates a Vendor Invoice Journal.

When I run this method from a job inside of AX the journal is created
without a problem.

When I try to run the method from the business connector I get exception:

Additional information: Number sequence for the reference Journal number in
parameters in the General ledger module has not been set up.

The number sequence is set up and works fine from inside AX.

Does anyone know what would cause this?

Thank you,
Adam

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=514494/grpspId=1705006764/msgId=
18157/stime=1285830681/nc1=3848644/nc2=5741393/nc3=4507179>